Alright so here is the graph, it was kind of a swingy day. I am going to try not to make so many stupid calls today...
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
What a night
Tonight was one of those nights when you really just never feel like you are playing well. I put in a two hour session and made about $142 dollars with another 20 in bonus, not to shabby for 7 hours worth of work. So far I am making about $25 dollars per hour, shortly though I should be able to move up and then it will be time to make some money.
Alright so here is the graph, it was kind of a swingy day. I am going to try not to make so many stupid calls today...
Alright so here is the graph, it was kind of a swingy day. I am going to try not to make so many stupid calls today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment