I did make a few stupid calls that probably cost me most of this money. Blah, I knew these days were coming... sooo yeah so far May sucks, I did find an amazing seafood shop not that far from here. It is to bad I can't afford to have halibut every night, I made some last night and it was delicious. I put the ritz cracker stuffing on top and it was super yummy.
I so basically running bad and I am going to stop calling with crazy hand out of position, I am also going to learn how to fold even in large pots. Alright so far still going well though although I hope tonight goes well. I think this is all related to the fact that I cashed out on Full tilt, there is a thing called the cash out curse. If you cash out any money it makes your account get lots of bad beats. I of course do not believe this but it is annoying and if it doesn't go well on Tilt tonight I might switch over and play some Poker stars.
Wish me luck tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment