Well I haven't really been to good about updating my blog but new year brings new resolutions. I am going to try to update this every once in a while with what is going on in my life. I want to make some claim that I am going to make a post every day blah blah blah.
I have two main goals this year. To keep a roof over my head without needing to get a job, and to get in better shape. Yeah I know the second one I have been saying for at least 5 years but this year I am going to give myself some incentive to lose weight, I am not allowed to smoke until I lose 50 pounds. Tomorrow I am going to weigh myself and I am going to go smoke free. I think that is really going to help me accomplish that goal, I need to go cold turkey for a while and get it all out of my system.
I am shooting for exercising at least 4 times a week. I think that is very doable since I am not going to have to go to work.
As for poker I think I am going to have a 5k month this month, I made about 3k this month and didn't really get to play as much as I will this month because of our Birthday Party, Christmas, Job, and the fact that I didn't start until the 7th of the month.
Also this year I want to see some friends from High school, I have free places to stay all around this amazing country and I want to take advantage of it before they forget about me.
Anywho we will see how well I stick to this.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment