So poker is going good, I played some more Omaha yesterday (yes I am getting addicted) it went well, I think I played some hands pretty bad but the competition is so0 bad that I will be ok as long as I don't sustain a serious head injury I should be able to beat this game for a pretty serious amount of money.
I also put in a late night session of Holdem that went into the weee hours of the morning (5am) I ended up about even but cleared $125 bonus and made about 20k ARP points which are worth 1.5 cents a piece.
As for exercising and eating right things are a little slower on that it turns out that it is 5 degrees out so the prospect of me going out for a walk is pretty much non existent. I am going to go and do a workout in the den though just to keep my muscles from dying. I spend so much time sitting it is unreal.
Anywho see ya tomorrow.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment