Thursday, January 4, 2007

A few different things going on in my life

Alright so first things first, poker is going well. I have cleared another 1715 action points today. I also added $50 beans to the roll. Also generated a few dollars in rake back. All in all a good day.

As for money. I am trying to save money. I have a serious problem with spending it and I don't really have a ton to spend. One way in which I have been saving money is no not eat out. I did break this rule a few times but I have been much better lately. My friend Kyle has a great system for saving money, some people like to save change well Kyle saves dollar bills, he actually never spends them. This also comes with an interesting little point, in order to purchase something I am going to have to spend at least $5.00. Anywho I have $17 dollars in the dollar bill fund. I think I am going to save the money up until I have $300 dollars and then take it down to Foxwoods and try my luck.

As for losing weight. That front isn't going so well... as soon as the diet book arrives we are going to start that. I have been working out with Kyle probably 2-3 times a week, we are going to try to step that up.


Goodnight all

No comments: