I have been on quite the roller coaster over the last few days. I have played 4353 hands and I have made $87 dollars in play, another $25 in rake back and I am up to 40854 action points for my bonus only another 121k to go and I will be in the money.
My play has been pretty good but I made two big calls that have cost me a lot of money. I think I made these calls too because they came after I lost a big pot on a bad beat. I am going to try to post many of the huge hands lets dig though poker tracker and see what we have.
One good thing about this run is I have yet to lose with aces. I have gotten them 17 times and I have won every one of them.
No_Neck posted small blind.
Devilen posted big blind.
No_Neck has Ah Ac
smiths80 called $0.20
Sips called $0.20 and raised $0.20
No_Neck called $0.30 and raised $0.40, Devilen called $0.60, Sips called $0.40
Dealing flop.
Board cards [Tc Jh 6c]
No_Neck bet $2, Devilen called $2, Sips called $2 and raised $9.46 and is All-in
No_Neck called $9.46.
Seat 4 : No_Neck has Ah Ac
Seat 1 : Sips has Ks Js
Seat 4 : No_Neck has Ah Ac
Board cards [Tc Jh 6c 8s 5d]
No_Neck wins $26.15 with Pair: Aces
me 1956 is the dealer.
$pokermama$ posted small blind.
Roland34 refused to post big blind.
HighPlainsD posted big blind.
Dealing Hole Cards.
Seat 8 : No_Neck has Ad Kd
paddy999 called $0.20, No_Neck called $0.20 and raised $0.80, Poppu73 called $1, HighPlainsD called $0.80,
Dealing flop
Board cards [Qc Jd 9d]
HighPlainsD bet $0.20, No_Neck called $0.20 and raised $0.80, Poppu73 folded, HighPlainsD called $0.80
Dealing turn.
Board cards [Qc Jd 9d Qd]
HighPlainsD checked, No_Neck checked.
Dealing river.
Board cards [Qc Jd 9d Qd 2d]
HighPlainsD bet $14.40 and is All-in, No_Neck called $14.40
Seat 8 : No_Neck has Ad Kd
Seat 6 : HighPlainsD has Qs Jc
HighPlainsD wins $32.40 with Full House : Queens full of Jacks
I really have to make that lay down I don't know what my problem is. Like I said I was steaming, and I for some reason thought someone would do this with AQ or KQ too.
[Jan 9 01:23:38] : snook118 is the dealer.
[Jan 9 01:23:38] : sweex posted small blind.
[Jan 9 01:23:38] : DTurtle posted big blind.
[Jan 9 01:23:38] : Seat 6 : No_Neck has Kc Kd
cliff884 called $0.20 and raised $1, No_Neck called $1.20 and raised $2, snook118 called $3.20 and raised $8, cliff884 called $10 and raised $12.16 and is All-in, No_Neck called $20.16 and raised $12.16, snook118 called $24.32 and raised $1.60 and is All-in, No_Neck called $1.60
Seat 4 : cliff884 has Qs Qc
Seat 6 : No_Neck has Kc Kd
Seat 9 : snook118 has Kh As
Board cards [4c Qd Td Ad 6s]
cliff884 wins $68.22 with 3 of a Kind: Queens
God damn it.
[Jan 9 14:57:35] : Seat 9 : No_Neck has Ks Kd
[Jan 9 14:57:40] : No_Neck called $0.20 and raised $0.40, jay13jay called $0.60, MsGentleman called $0.40
Dealing flop.
Board cards [9s Qc 7d]
MsGentleman checked, No_Neck bet $2, Jay13jay called $2, MsGentleman called $2 and raised $8, No_Neck called $8 and raised $10.85 and is All-in, jay13jay folded, MsGentleman called $10.85
Showdown!
Seat 9 : No_Neck has Ks Kd
[Jan 9 14:58:41] : Seat 8 : MsGentleman has 9d 7c
Board cards [9s Qc 7d 9c 8s]
Seat 9 : No_Neck has Ks Kd
MsGentleman wins $43.32 with Full House : 9s full of 7s
another god damn it hand.
Seat 8 : Dr Spaceman has $4
Seat 9 : elad280 has $5
raisin man is the dealer.
maverickag posted small blind.
reismatt00 posted big blind.
Game [173255] started with 8 players.
Dealing Hole Cards.
Seat 7 : No_Neck has 6c 6h
No_Neck called $0.20, fold_it called $0.20 and raised $1, maverickag called $1.10, reismatt00 called $1, No_Neck called $1.
Dealing flop.
Board cards [6d Kh 9h]
maverickag checked, reismatt00 bet $1, No_Neck called $1 and raised $2, fold_it called $3, maverickag folded, reismatt00 called $2.
Dealing turn.
Board cards [6d Kh 9h Th]
reismatt00 checked, No_Neck bet $5, fold_it folded, reismatt00 called $5,
Dealing river.
Board cards [6d Kh 9h Th Tc]
reismatt00 bet $7, No_Neck called $7 and raised $27.78 and is All-in, reismatt00 called $25.86 and is All-in
Showdown!
Seat 7 : No_Neck has 6c 6h
No_Neck has Full House : 6s full of 10s
Seat 6 : reismatt00 has 9d 9s
reismatt00 wins $86.52 with Full House : 9s full of 10s
SON OF A BIATCH!!!!!!
god I hate set over set.
So yea going well.... I think I am going to keep plugging along, I would post a graph (I am sure it would be sick) but the graphing program isn't working properly since I converted my database to PostSQL. I am going to have to figure that out now. All in all i am just glad to be up on the bastards. I think this week is going to be poker table week as well as new aquarium for Krik as well. So it should be a good week. I think my mom might be coming down to bring the rest of my Christmas gifts.
Anywho I gotta go do laundry then take money from the fish.
PS also Kyle and I have been consistently working out. Maybe I will have that Bowflex body after all.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment