Saturday, February 10, 2007

I run good again

So the last week to major things have happened... for one my friend Kyle is moved into his place so I no longer have to help him on these annoying little chores, that you have to get done to move. And the second is that I am running good for once. It is great this is the first time I have run good. I have been playing really pretty well too. I have missed a few calls, and I have called a few times when I knew I shouldn't have but all in all I think things are going pretty good.

I mean the win rate that I have had over the last 5267 hands I have made $515 dollars plus another $50 dollars or so in rake back. So all in all not a bad week at all. I have a working bankroll of about $800 dollars and I am hoping that in the next week or so we can get that to about $1200.

Then when we get to $1200 I get to take a shot at moving up which is going to be great. I really hope that I can make a decent profit at the $.50 NL game. When I do that I should really be generating lots and lots of rake, which means money in my pocket. I do need to figure out a way to get my rake back into my Doyles room account. I have exactly 911074 action points, which is not quite where I wanted to be at this point, but I am well on my way to getting there. I am going to need lots more hands but it is going to be a thrill when I get that bonus released into my account.

Anywho maybe one of these days I will post some hand histories. Also hopefully we are going to be able to get the money offline when the time comes. I have an Epassporte account now, the problem is that it is going to cost me $25.00 to start and then another $30 for a ATM card. Blah. Also there are 2% fees left and right for moving money around, I think that the best bet is going to be just keeping the money on the poker sites as much as I can and then only cashing out once a month, ideally I would like to keep all the money I have online until I hit the 5k mark or so and then take a LOA to play poker.

Anywho I am going to hit the ole virtual felt. Wish me luck.

No comments: