Monday, March 12, 2007

Long Time No Post, and a New Challenge

Alright I know I haven't posted in my blog in a while. To be honest I have just been grinding out the bonus on Doyles Room. I finally ground that up to about $1700 beans and moved the whole thing to Fulltilt, because Doyles Room no longer allow US players. So I decided to cash out $1000 of that so that I can have some money in a savings account.

So I have $250 on Stars, and $400 on Fulltilt. I am going to see if I can get this ground up to enough to purchase a car for the summer. My ultimate goal is be a real estate agent and make a ton of money this summer and move to California. I think this should be reasonably easy since I have a long time to do it. I am going to play a mix of tournaments and cash games, I am going to play the $3r on Poker Stars as often as possible.

So far today I have been playing some cash games on Stars and so far it is going pretty well I am up about $25 dollars thus far playing PLO and 7 card stud, I am also going to try to really use this chance to play some different low stakes games. I am pretty sure that I can beat most low stakes games but I want to make sure that I can play decent in all games. All of this is going to be on Fulltilt and Pokerstars because with the current state of things I don't know if I can count on any other sites. It does mean that I will no longer be getting bonus or rakeback which is a lot of money but the peace of mind is worth it.

I am going to have to really focus on game selection though since I have to beat the games for a greater amount. Ideally I would like to post every night at the end of the night. We will see how it goes.

No comments: