Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Riding high

So all in all it was a good week for me, it started with some horrible hands and as I posted the other day. And it did get a lot better once I decided to just settle down and play ABC poker. I do make some moves from time to time but only if it is the right situation. Things have just been going well, there were always some bad beats here and there I did put one bad beat on someone.

There are a few different hands that I wish had turned out different such as:

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
9 players

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is Button with kd ah
3 folds, MP2 calls, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.25, SB folds, BB raises all-in $50, MP2 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: 5s 8s 9c ($100.75, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $100.75)
Turn: ts ($100.75, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $100.75)
River: 4c ($100.75, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $100.75)


Results:
Final pot: $100.75
BB showed Kh 8d
Hero showed Kd Ah


Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
9 players

Stack sizes:
UTG: $56.65
UTG+1: $52.35
MP1: $51.35
MP2: $8.20
Hero: $48.75
CO: $56.35
Button: $34.75
SB: $25
BB: $37.45

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is MP3 with 4s 4c
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 raises to $2, MP2 folds, Hero calls, 3 folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: ts 5s 4d ($8.25, 4 players)
BB checks, UTG bets $0.5, MP1 raises to $4, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG raises all-in $54.65, MP1 folds, Hero calls all-in $42.75, BB folds.
Uncalled bets: $7.9 returned to UTG.

Turn: 6d ($24.25, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $109.75)
River: 8s ($24.25, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $109.75)

Results:
Final pot: $24.25
Hero showed 4s 4c
UTG showed 5c 5h

calls a raise with a Qd6d GAHHHHH!!!!!!

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
7 players

Stack sizes:
UTG: $26.30
UTG+1: $50
MP1: $46.90
Hero: $49.60
Button: $65.20
SB: $52.30
BB: $50.25

Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is CO with kd ac
UTG calls, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.25, 3 folds, UTG calls.

Flop: 2d 7d ad ($5.25, 2 players)
UTG bets $4, Hero calls.

Turn: 5s ($13.25, 2 players)
UTG bets $12, Hero raises to $24, UTG calls all-in $8.05.
Uncalled bets: $3.95 returned to Hero.

River: 7s ($53.35, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $53.35)


Results:
Final pot: $53.35
UTG showed 6d Qd
Hero showed Kd Ac




Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
8 players

Stack sizes:
UTG: $50
UTG+1: $30.70
MP1: $19.50
MP2: $22
CO: $45.30
Hero: $48.50
SB: $103.20
BB: $30.75

Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is Button with ah jh
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.75, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.

Flop: 2c kh as ($9.25, 3 players)
SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $6, SB folds, UTG calls.

Turn: 8c ($21.25, 2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $11, UTG calls.

River: 6c ($43.25, 2 players)
UTG bets $15, Hero calls.

Results:
Final pot: $73.25
UTG showed Kc Jc
Hero mucks Ah Jh


WHY WON'T YOU HOLD.


Anywho I am up, things are alright, and I think I have another $600 dollar bonus to work through. So the end of it all I made about $300 bucks this week, not bad considering I was running like poo in the middle of the whole thing.

CJ is back and then I am going to work for the next three days. Other than that not a lot going on. I think me and CJ might go out to dinner. Anywho I will post if I play soon I am hoping to clear another $40 dollars before Sunday when the bonus expires.


No comments: