Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rock bottom

I think I have hit rock bottom and I am going to make some moves back, I am not playing any poker until I talk to my mom, she has been freaking out lately. So I am waiting for her to get out of a meeting or something. My bankroll is dangerously low, I am working with around 8 buyins, which is basically nothing. I am going to play full ring and if I drop below $250 dollars I guess I will move down.

You guys saw the bad luck so I guess I am going to go back to grinding. BLAH!! It would be great if I could get back up 3 buyins today. Tonight is live poker and then tomorrow is back to work. So I don't have lots of time to get things going.

I will post later tonight or tomorrow how I am doing.

No comments: