I played some hands on Sunday or maybe it was Saturday. It didn't go well. I played bad. I stopped focusing on position and played pretty badly. I only lost $43 on the day so it wasn't that bad. I realized I was playing bad and hung up the cleats for the day. I am just now watching some videos and getting my head straight.
I still have that $300 from Fulltilt but I forgot I only have two weeks to clear it. I don't think I am going to be able to do the whole thing unless I go nutso. Since I put in that ton of hours I kind of lost the will to play. I am going to see if I can play some hours tonight. I have not been running that good, that also has contribued to not playing. I should have never started playing donkaments but so far this month I have only played 1600 hands this month, I usually average that much in 3/4 a day. Anywho I think I am going to play 2 tables of 6 max all night and see what I can do. I should be able to double my hand totals for the month in the next two days.
Also I have found that when I am running bad I tend to just start calling more instead of reraising which is death in short handed NL poker. Alright I don't think I am going to play any hands until CJ leaves for India, I just hate starting a session only to stop it in two hours. I think I am going to get all the AHK scripts set up so I can datamine and get a good read on my opponents.
Anywho I am off I will post results later tonight or tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment