Alright so we are starting another week. This one is going to be a little short just because there are a lot of things going on. For one this weekend is St. Patrick's day, the second is Monday which is usually a large volume day for me is going to be much lower because CJ is going to India and she is going to want me to take her to the airport. Anywho on to the good news, I am running normal, playing great, and FullTilt has given out bonuses. It is pretty sweet, $300 dollar bonus which is probably going to take a little while to clear. I love clearing bonus, it just seems like there is something to play for. I don't know it is like giving cash games a goal. Something like that.
Anywho I am going to play a ton of cash games and get that bonus cleared. I have a feeling that it is going to take a lot of hands. So I think I am going to stick to Fulltilt poker for the rest of the month anyway. Hopefully after I clear this I should be ready for $100NL and that should bring in a lot more money. I want to get enough saved up so I can go out to Vegas and take a shot for a month or so.
I have also signed up for a service called Cardrunners it is a great service that has a play along with a lot of amazing online players. That is really about all.
I would post a graph but I am lazy.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment