So as it turns out I dropped $191.90 so far today. It wasn't pretty I played two hands really badly and cost myself a about $100.00. Since I am starting to really be honest I am going to post those hands.
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Stack sizes:
Hero: $72.75
UTG+1: $50.50
CO: $65.30
Button: $56.65
SB: $109.80
BB: $63.20
Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with qs ah
Hero raises to $1.75, 4 folds, BB calls.
Flop: 6s 9d ad ($3.75, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $3.75, BB raises to $7.5, Hero raises to $19.75, BB raises all-in $61.45, Hero calls.
Turn: 7h ($126.65, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $126.65)
River: th ($126.65, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $126.65)
Results:
Final pot: $126.65
BB showed Ks Ac
Hero showed Qs Ah
I played this sooo bad I don't know what else, I thought he was bullshit, this wasn't a tight player I am re-raising, but I guess I should have not called the allin, I mean what can I beat...
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Stack sizes:
UTG: $100.90
UTG+1: $49.25
CO: $102.10
Button: $17
SB: $50.45
Hero: $88.20
Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with as ah
UTG raises to $1.5, 3 folds, Hero calls.
Flop: th 7c 3s ($3.25, 3 players)
Hero checks, UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $8, UTG calls.
Turn: 6s ($19.25, 3 players)
Hero bets $17.5, UTG calls.
River: ts ($54.25, 3 players)
Hero checks, UTG bets $33, Hero calls.
Results:
Final pot: $120.25
UTG showed 9s Js
Hero mucks As Ah
This hand I just got unlucky. It sucked.
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Stack sizes:
UTG: $20.15
UTG+1: $25.50
Hero: $58.60
Button: $62.65
SB: $74
BB: $44.50
Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with ts th
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, BB raises to $7.5, UTG folds, Hero calls.
Flop: 4d td 2d ($15.75, 2 players)
BB bets $10.5, Hero calls.
Turn: qs ($36.75, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $36.75, BB calls all-in $26.5.
River: 5d ($89.75, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $89.75)
Results:
Final pot: $89.75
Hero showed Ts Th
BB showed Ad Ks
OUCH, calls allin with one card to come and hits his diamond.
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
5 players
Stack sizes:
UTG: $20.60
CO: $12.85
Button: $8.50
SB: $36.40
Hero: $61.05
Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with qs kh
2 folds, Button raises to $2, SB calls, Hero calls.
Flop: kd 6c 2c ($6, 3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, Button is all-in $6.5, SB calls, Hero raises to $17, SB raises all-in $34.4, Hero calls.
Turn: 5h ($81.3, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $25.5, Sidepot 1: $55.8)
River: 5c ($81.3, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $25.5, Sidepot 1: $55.8)
Results:
Final pot: $81.3
Hero showed Qs Kh
Button showed Ad Ah
SB showed 8c 9c
Flush sucks out, I would have at least gotten my money back, from the AA.
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Stack sizes:
UTG: $49.80
UTG+1: $23.45
CO: $49.35
Hero: $52.10
SB: $49.50
BB: $50.75
Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with 9s 9d
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO raises to $3, Hero calls, 3 folds.
Flop: 4d 7h th ($7.25, 2 players)
CO bets $6, Hero raises to $16, CO raises all-in $46.35, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: $30.35 returned to CO.
Results:
Final pot: $39.25
This is the villian I was playing against with AQ in the first hand. Directly after I got stacked with the AQ to the AK I got JJ and the same villian raised I raised he pushed and I instacalled without really thinking and he has KK I didn't suck out. I didn't post the hand history because for some reason it didn't register in pokertracker.
Alright I am going to play some full ring tonight. I hope it goes much better or else I might have to be done with poker for a little while. Which means finding another way to earn money, which pretty much sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment